Strategic Approach, Detailed Project Planning, Collaboration, Co-ordination and Delivery
The role of a project manager is to take responsibility for the consulting projects and to support the planning, development, and delivery of the project.
In particular, you will be responsible for executing marquee projects as well as coordinating with Doyens of Zoo Media and work with them on ensuring that projects are being completed correctly, on time and within budget.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be very process oriented, communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. You will need a solution mindset and collaborative approach and be expected to manage a geographically distributed team remotely.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders are strong, profitable, and enduring.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to identify new business opportunities, technologies and frameworks while understanding how these developments can be put to use in solving problems of our customers in an innovative and scalable manner.
Role, Responsibility and Deliverables of Account Manager
Responsible for the management and successful completion of the project.
Responsibilities in relation to project onboarding:
KPI: Lead Conversion Rate
- Build client relationship and understand business challenges.
- Create and maintain client brief document.
- Conceptualizing practical and well researched digitally enabled solution.
- Strategically recommend ideal project approach and create the cost proposals.
- Resolve any doubts and concerns the client may have.
- Ensure all documents are in place such as NDA, contracts, Estimates, - - PO and invoices.
- Collect business information for assessments / audits.
- Make and share timeline/milestone sheets with clients and relevant internal stakeholders
Responsibilities in relation to ongoing projects and its Management:
KPI: Project Completion Rate, Stakeholder Relationship Strength
- Implement project management best practices including agile methodology.
- Work with a distributed team of Doyens and clearly communicate deliverables and expectations.
- Develop, manage, and communicate a strategic and tactical project roadmap that is in line with agreed upon scope of work, budgets, and timelines.
- Maintain processes by enforcing strict documentation and process rules.
- Define, gather, and analyze information and documents shared by Doyens.
- Ensure promised timelines are met internally.
- Maintain a culture of research and self-development.
- Manage vendor payment processes. (if any).
Responsibilities in relation to project completion:
KPI: Client Satisfaction, Client Retention
- Handover files as per contract deliverables.
- Ensure that deliverable documents are in-line with client expectations and the output meets our values of excellence.
- Identify opportunities for further/ on-going client engagement.
- Ensure promised timelines and expectations are met with all clients.
- Ensure timely invoices are sent and payments are collected.
- Collection of Client Testimonials.
- Building case study documents.
Business & Financial Acumen
- Fluency in comprehending, tracking, and maintaining financial data
- Keenness in understanding Client business with the aim at linking team efforts with Client revenue.
Leadership & Team Management
- Lead by example & mentor team members
- Keep team members always motivated
- Ensure quality resources are brought on board
- Provide appropriate level of feedback concerning team progress (via performance reviews and on the job feedback)
- Monitor competitor offerings and identify potential business avenues.
- Update self and the team on the latest industry trends.
- Keep client needs in mind while framing strategies
- Timely resolution of client escalations
Planning & Organizing
- Tactfully priorities tasks and projects to manage work across projects.
- Deliver quality work within deadlines with the available resources.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas and strategies to clients and the team.
- Ability to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Clean employment track record.
- 3+ years of project management or development experience required with a proven track record of successful project life cycle management and revenue growth.
- Direct experience in e-commerce or online marketing, preferably in product management or web marketing.
- Attention to detail in interpreting stakeholder inputs and translating their needs into an actionable project road map.
- Written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Experience, analyzing and interpreting consumer and customer insights. - Ability to translate qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights.
- Experience leading or working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Crashlytics and others.
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing.
- Sharp organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.