Online furniture, furnishing and lighting
- Map the online purchase journey of a consumer in each of these categories.
- Study the indicative market size for each of these categories.
- Map the customer journeys/ behavior that may exist and then segment consumer personas for each of them.
- Understand what are the gaps/needs of a customer in the decor e-comm space.
- Identify the customer profile that should be our primary TG.
- Highlight what should be the key brand USPs/differentiators.
- Recommend the GTM route client should take for entering Ecommerce business in décor.
- Understanding the online market and exploring the opportunity of selling these products online through its own portal.
- Understand the operations of specialized e-comm players and general one players.
- Gain insights on customer personas, purchase journey, considerations factors, importance of brand, need gap and expectations.
A 5-step approach which includes a robust demand side understanding backed up by supply side insights to synthesize a holistic market opportunity estimates and GTM strategy.
- Detailed Consumer insights.
- Identified growth potential of the market by channel.
- Identified top 10 cities for launch.
- Recommended focus areas for geographic, product and customer segments.
- Suggested recommendations to strengthen the value proposition per customer segment.
- Recommended a four-fold online strategy.
To be assessed